Saturday, November 04, 2006

song .


today's saturday .
no work .
can wake up late .

& I WOKE UP AT 1PM + . :D :D :D :D


Friday

after work around 6.15pm ,
dear called & told me his uncle was sending him to Parkway .
so i slowly walked there with huiling .
she went to the bus stop & i headed to Parkway to meet dear .

we went to the foodcourt to eat first .
cause BBQ food wont make u FULL .
=x
den went to Giant .
cause nic said this was a BBQ ( Pot Luck ) ,
so bring at least one item .
we bought one packet of potato chips . $1 onli . LOL =x
[ but in the end it's stil with me -_- ]
walked around .
den took a slow walk to East Coast park .

reached there .
quit alot ppl were there o.o

hiera , james , cake , nezha , raid3n , andy .
fire , big&scary , bai , BecozOfYouu .
ken , leon , Cost , jiajia .
jac , ron didi , xiang, Poka Tea blah blah .

more than 30 ppl there lahs -_-

all those usual bunkies & nic's frens .

very crowded .

the moment dear & me reached there ,
nezha pulled dear away n told me he needed to tok to him .
& ya .
it was about Xeugene's matter .

[ to those whu tink that my bf was the one hu hacked Xeugene's account ,
FUCK U .
get ur facts clear b4 u keep accusing ppl .
na bei ]

den as usual ,
crapped with them .
eat abit nia .

awhile later ,
imdequeen ( may ) came oso .
LOL i recognised her the first time i saw her .
but i kept quiet .
she kept looking at me i kept lookin at her =x

i wanted to take fotos one lor .
but i forgot =(


around 12am ,
dear's mother & sister came to fetch us back .
dear's mum today got her new car o.o
we are the first to sit at the back seats ok !

dropped me at bedok .
reached home .
bathe .

FELL ASLEEP IMMEDIATELY W/O EFFECT .


zz .


i tink im gonna be bored today .
dear's going out with his family .
i got nowhere to go =(

i tink i shall ask my mum to accompany me to Central later ,
to rent DVDs .
HEHE .




- the sound of love .

No comments: